Home Respiratory Equipment and Clinical Services
Your best life starts with what we can do for you today. After that, things only get better.
SMD is one of the leading CPAP / BIPAP providers in the state. And there's a good reason for that: We believe that we're in this together. Getting used to a new way of sleeping can be unnerving and unfamiliar - we know. Think of us as your personal trainer, whose best interest is to motivate you and lift you up when you're feeling down. We’ll get you used to your new sleeping habits, cheer you on, and even get your family involved.
But it doesn’t stop there. With us, you’ll get an ongoing relationship. We’ll call and check in on you. If you’re having problems with your equipment, such as leaks or pressure issues, or anything you need we want you to call us.
After all, if we can make you sleep better tonight, we know you'll feel better tomorrow.
Call us ASAP if it's been over three months since you’ve received supplies or if you are experiencing any of the following...
- The mask leaves a red mark on your face, or does not feel comfortable.
- Your mouth feels dry when you wake up in the morning.
- You feel congested, or have a dry or sore throat in the morning.
- You start to feel tired during the day.
- You fall asleep during the day, during normal activities such as while watching TV or reading.
- Your eyes feel irritated from air blowing on them all night.
- You need supplies prior to traveling.
- You want to know how to clean your supplies and/or equipment.